Sunday, January 10, 2021

Options for project

 Blog 1                                               pd;2            1/7/21 

 

   My name is Camila, and this is my first blog entrée. Throughout this week I have learned about a brief summary of this project that covers many media studies technical elements and will involve the process of filming. I will be working with a group of peers although I am not sure with who precisely yet. I am beyond excited for this project even though this project is for sure to take a lot of time and effort.  

   This project focuses on all the codes and conventions, angles, shots, representation, and etcmade during the process of a film production. This week I began to learn the elements that are needed in my project. Alongside my blog entries having at least 300 words, I also learned that it must also be like an introduction to yourself. This is great for the people who like to be creative in their writing and is also a wonderful way to be able to express yourself. I as well learned how to create a blog and how to also post all my blog entries in the future. While creating my first blog entrée I was also able to look at other people's blogs and I was astonished by how creative most of them were. They really got into detail with the research process and even their first blog entrée was great. I see that most of them most likely put a lot of time into each of their entries and arduous work which is something I must keep up with. I am so grateful to be able to take part in this project because I am really excited for the filming part. I believe I will be able to successfully get through this project because of the past work that had been assigned by my teacher. This is the end for my first blog entrée and am happy to make even more on my blog page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lonely yellow- Opening sequence

  https://youtu.be/ikjY3KuC7LE